Saturday, February 27, 2010


Without remembering, I signed up for wall space at Lulu's Beehive in Studio City. Last night I got a phone call at about 7pm requesting to be at the Beehive at 9am with 10 or more pieces. I almost shit a brick.
I frantically rushed around, getting my favorite 10 pieces from my travels printed, matted and framed then got my ass out of bed at 8am to go hang my photos.

So-
February 27- March 27 I and 1 other artist have taken over Lulu's Beehive,
3203 Ventura Boulevard Studio City, CA 91604.
I have a total of 10 photos from Northern India and Nepal, covering 3 months of traveling, spreading over 12 feet of drywall.

Please go check them out. Buy something, convince someone else to buy something, or at least go pretending to buy something. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment