Monday, April 26, 2010

SHAT





Stephen and some of his longtime friends are big fans a band called SHAT. Some of the song titles include:

I Threw up on you Cunt
Dingle Berries
Kill Baby
and Fat HO



I knew the songs, having them practically forced upon me by Stephen, and definitely got a kick out of it.


I walked in to the Cobalt and without skipping a beat walked right back out to retrieve my camera from Danny's car. This was not something I was going to miss as a photo opp.

Luckily I had my camera with me, If I hadn't I would have been utterly disappointed.


Definitely not for the faint of heart, or 'virgin eyes and ears', these guys successfully offend and degrade in the best of ways. And that cross thing being crusified on the lead singer's chest is a talking doll of Miley Cyrus which he played throughout their set.


They put on a great show, made sure everyone at the Cobalt was staring at my tits, and allowed for a show I will NEVER forget.

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment