Thursday, June 10, 2010

I have known Rachel maybe longer than any of my current friends. Rachel, when I was in 6th grade, for some reason thought I was cooler than the other scrubs. I sat in the back of the bus with all the 8th graders, met up with her every morning to walk down to the bus, and got me stoned before I even knew how to inhale. These are the things you don't forget, there are people you just don't forget- and Rachel is one of them.

I have spent little time with Rachel over the years, but have kept in touch here and there. She is a beautiful, intelligent, resilient woman. I am so happy I was able to spend some time shooting her, getting to know her as an adult, and not the 8th grader I remember. Thanks for modeling for me, Rachel. I hope you enjoy the photos.






Beautiful Ms. Beezy


No comments:

Post a Comment