Sunday, December 2, 2012

Teetering Evolve: The Book Release


I was completely and utterly overwhelmed by the response of my friends and family for my book release and signing this past Friday night at Mindfulnest.

I went into the night saying that if I sold 3 books, it would be a success.  To my surprise, I sold about 20 books, a handful of prints and some merchandise.

The amount of love and support I felt made it seem as though the last year of struggling was completely worth it. And even made me say, "Goddamn it's been a good year!"  I hope all of you that purchased a book enjoy it.


Thank you so much for coming out, showing your support and love. I am so grateful for all of you!


The release was held at Mindfulnest in Burbank.  This little spot hosts mostly Los Angeles based INDEPENDENT artists.  It is the cutest and friendliest little shop  with everything from art prints to jewelry to sculpture, handcrafted clothing, bags, pottery and so much more.  All handmade and independently released merchandise.  It was an honor to be included at such a great spot.





If you were unable to make it the release, Mindfulnest has 4 copies still for sale at the Burbank location. You may have no interest in buying a photo book, and that is absolutely fine.  But PLEASE go check out this store, I guarantee you will find things to purchase for all of your gifting needs.  And do us all a favor- buy shit you don't need from independent artists rather than Walmart.  It'll make the world a better place!

For out of towners- you are able to purchase the book at online HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment