Thursday, September 23, 2010

I had the pleasure of photographing the lovely Emily Charouhas. Up until Monday, Emily was better known to me as Stephen's sister, as we had not spent much time together and didn't know each other too well.

Not only was it a pleasure taking pictures of her- she is beautiful with a super cute style and extremely photogenic features- but she was so nice to spend the day with. I think emily and I are a lot alike. When talking with her, It took me back to being 16, when I was rebellious, expressive, a tad wild and disobedient, eager, yet scared and unsure. Emily knows more than I did, she may even be smarter than I was, but how soon we forget what it was like to be a teenager.

And as she is the oldest of the girls in her family, I am the youngest and only girl in mine. Funny how that big sister instinct came so naturally to me.

Sometimes I forget how old I really am. And when faced with Emily and her, although it be wise, youth- it was hard to forget that I just turned 27. Does this mean I am officially an adult? Because I don't think I am ready for this. I think I may have even gone off on a bit of a tangent about my age...

Anywho, I loved spending time with and taking photos of Emily. I think they turned out beautifully. Take a look...





And maybe a bit too seductive for a father to see:
The sassiest one of the bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment