Saturday, October 15, 2011

I was just notified of 2 NATION WIDE wins for my photos. Needless to say, this makes me very happy and proud.

College Seen is a nation wide community college contest focusing on the life of a college student. They asked for submissions based on the life and transformation of college students. Click here for the slideshow of winners:
http://www.collegeseen.org/Winners/tabid/734/Default.aspx

The big win is the Journalism Association of Colleges. The banquet was this evening at UC Fullerton. My cover won 1st place amongst student run magazines in the nation.
The colors are a bit off from my scan, but this is the mag's cover.

cover


After an otherwise uninspired and unproductive few months, this was a very pleasant surprise. Now, if only the fine art world saw my work the same way!




No comments:

Post a Comment